Thursday, June 9, 2011

Disney vs. "Off Property"

With our budget on this vacation we planned for a day at Universal to do the rides we haven't done in years.  But when we sat down the other night to run through everything again.  It seemed mind-boggling that for the 2 of us alone, we would have to budget a minimum of $350 dollars just to spend 1 day at Universals 2 Parks in Orlando.  So we are weighing the options heavily.  I am disappointed in not seeing Universal, however happy to spend more time relaxing with Mickey.  Plus the actual $500 we have set aside can go along way in Disney. We could pay for us and several others to go to a water park or a Disney Quest for several hours vs that one day in Universal.  I think we have a few days to decide.  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Universal and I too was excited about going but that's just soooooo much!!! Like you said, that money can go so far in Disney. I wish it was like $100 cheaper. It's hard to justify but I am sad we're not going!

    ReplyDelete