Friday, June 24, 2011

2 weeks till D- Day!

With only 8 days of work till vacation I wonder if I can make it. Ridiculous requests have been coming in lately. Yesterday was a whirlwind day. And after 2 days in a row of 4 hrs of sleep or less, it was tough. Fell asleep before I could exercise last night. Put headphones on and lost consciousness. Trying to do a half hour this morning, but the phone has been ringing already. 2 weekends to get ready. Hoping to get it all done this weekend.
I am excited to eat a little more on vacation, but mostly Excite to relax in what I hope is wide open spaces and luxury. Ready for the drive. There is an element of true freedom with the drive. no boarding passes no checking in no security scan Technically you need not tell anyone where you are going. Go where and when you want. 2 weeks or 14 days or 336 hours or 20,160 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment