Wednesday, June 22, 2011

17 Days??!!

Sorry for the "slacking" off.  Lake George took a toll on me.  And I have tried to blog from my PDA, but it wouldn't work.  Right now we are just waiting on a few more accessories for the truck to be fully prepared to go.  Bug deflector (very important) check. Bedliner almost ready, Tonneau cover on its way.  A good bath and the young girl will be all ready to go.  Money should still be in line. Days off all set. 

Dining reservations have been a topic lately I hear.  We seem to have quite a few of them.  I only hope I can lose the last few pounds I want.  It would suck to not since I already downgraded my goal by ten pounds.I don't want to feel like I have stalled completely and failed.

We are hoping that we can get down there really early to catch the last shuttle launch.  At this moment July8th at 11:29AM is the targeted launch time.  Which means we got a long way to go and a short time to get there, if we are only planning on leaving 12 hours earlier. 

It would be something to see.  Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment